Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Devilry IQ (A Silent Message)

(A father found a letter near bed of his son . Interestingly expressed letter is representing devilry intelligence quotient of this era generation)



My Dear Father,

I felt sorry that I am writing few lines for your kind information. I had to flee with my girlfriend. I have been finding real passion with XYZ and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve to her, because she is much older than me, and also she is pregnant and to be mother of my child before marriage. She said that we will be very happy. She is daughter of Mr. ABC, SHO of our area police station. She is owner of multiple sorts of things from his family which is necessary for living happy life. We shares a dream of having more children. I am 15 years old and I know my safety measures, loss and benefits of life. You don’t worry at all my dear father. I will come soon before you with your daughter of law and grand children. Love to mother.


With Best Regards


Yours Son
OPS



Note:      Dear Father don’t consider true above statement, I am with SBC my class fellow at his native village. I just wanted to realize you that there are worse things in life than Examination Result Sheet, which is in my computer table’s drawer. Call to come home when you felt that it is safe for me.


All is well






by Shabir-ibn-Alam
Email: Shabir_ibn_Alam@yahoo.com & @hotmail.com

(Central idea of this article has taken from a received funny SmS, Articulated by me for public interest and as a beware message to our young and old generation, welcome comments and critics from readers)

No comments:

Theme Song

SELF QUEST Website Theme Song
Selected By: Shabir ibn Alam Jagirani